Thursday 12 March 2009

District Committe Interview


Well this is it, tomorrow is the District interview - the next step in the candidating process.
 I still feel very calm about the whole thing, which in itself feels very strange for something of such great importance to my future.
I have been focusing hard all week on the words of a wise friend, who wrote me a note saying " Have a peaceful and contented week God is in charge and all will be well"
So I am going to the interview with the confidence of one seeking only to do God's will, WHATEVER that may be.
My tutor prayed on Tuesday that I would know God's peace, that peace which passes all understanding, so maybe the way I am feeling is more than just unexplained calm. Maybe it is peace knowing  indeed that God is in charge and all will be well.

No comments: