Tuesday 2 September 2008

Goodbye to the Summer

Well September is here and the holidays are nearly over each of the children starts the next part of their education either this week or next. Joe will go back in year 5, Kate starts her first year at Secondary school, Hana enters her last and Ashleigh starts her Childcare and Education diploma. Next Tuesday I also go back to college but as I start the formal candidating process I somehow think that college may be the least of my worries.
Two people have advised me to take it one step at a time and so I am going to try really hard to do just that and not get too het up, but really try and enjoy the whole process.
So on Monday the 9th I have to speak at the Area meeting asking them to formally recommend me for candidating and then things will really have begun. The summer is indeed over and the hard work is about to begin but in 8 months time it will all be over and I will know one way or another

No comments: