Wednesday 13 January 2010

More snow


Just as life was beginning to get back to normal and the colour of the world was reappearing, we have overnight had another heavy snowfall and the disruption of normal life continues. Joe's school is shut again, Kate's is too, my study lesson is back to email - which isn't as good for getting things going!
Yesterday in the clear, thawed bit of the week I went to college and my train broke down and was stuck just outside Cooksbridge for 2 hours in the cold and dark - friends on the two trains behind all got to London quicker than I did, it took me four hours in total.
My weekend away looks uncertain - unless we get another thaw, but it hasn't stopped snowing yet!!

Thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the earthquake in Haiti!

No comments: